Coronavirus – COVID 19 information
White water Cleaning is working in accordance with government guidelines to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
What are we doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Social distancing will be practiced at all times.
- We will not conduct work in occupied rooms. All rooms must be free of people and pets.
- Work will not be carried out in a household where anyone has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- A specialist product will be used. The product has been tested to EN14476 standards, and has an effective microbe kill rate of 99.9999% (log kill 6).
- We will use Personal Protective Equipment, such as gloves, shoe covers and masks (where necessary). These will help maximise protection in your homes, offices or buildings.
- All kit and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each property visit.
- We will continue to follow government guidance as long as the coronavirus is in circulation. You can view the most up-to-date guidance on the government website here.
We look forward to helping you (safely) clean and disinfect your carpets and upholstery.
This material contains links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure such material and websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the maximum extent permissible by law White Water Cleaning disclaims all responsibility for such websites.
Envirosafe Virus & Bacteria Cleaner & Sanitiser
Covid-19 is an illness caused by SARS-CoV-2, which is a Coronavirus. Coronaviruses have been around for a long time and belong to a group known as ‘enveloped viruses’. It is worth noting that you cannot cure or kill Covid-19, you can destroy the Coronavirus in the environment, but you cannot cure the illness once inside the human body. (And despite what Trump suggests, you cannot put disinfectants inside the human body, this would be incredibly dangerous!)
There is some science behind how QAT based products such as ours combat enveloped viruses, we have made an easy-to-read leaflet about this, you can download a copy here.
ENVIROSAFE – virus & bacteria control
An industry leading Disinfecant and sanitiser that will safely clean and protect by removing harmful bacteria, viruses and odours.
Suitable for all wet cleanable surfaces.
NON-HAZARDOUS IN DILUTION
ALCOHOL AND BLEACH FREE
SUITABLE FOR BIO-HAZARD CONTROL FOGGING
PASSED & APPROVED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS
ANTI-BACTERIAL EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
ANTI-VIRAL EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
ANTI-FUNGAL EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%